Saturday, May 12, 2012

Where to find a vet for your turtle?



Unfortunately, Mrs and Mr got sick again.... they stay on the dock all day and don't feel like eating....I took them to the vet today and they got two injections on their little arms....I believe it was really hurt... :(

But they became much better this afternoon... Mrs was more active... she swam up and down to chase for the food...(She seemed very enjoy the current of the new filter)

I will take them in on Tuesday and Friday... two more injections are waiting for them... I really hope they will be healthy soon!

I searched online and found the Canadian Reptile Veterinarian Listing... I believe they are better vets for my turtles...

There is only one in Barrie:

Tania Burrows
350 Big Bay Point RD
Barrie, ON, L4N 8A8
705-735-1414


http://www.bigbayvet.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have been really considering getting a pet turtle for my son. He is 10 years old. Is that a good age for him to take care of a turtle?
    Tzeitel | http://osullivananimalhospital.com/

    ReplyDelete